Technical Paper Submission
CIMAC, GzF and the National Member Association of USA invite you to submit your technical papers for the 29th CIMAC World Congress on Internal Combustion Engines, scheduled for 10–14 June 2019 in Vancouver, Canada.
The following guidelines and instructions shall help you to successfully submit your papers to then be finally accepted to the Technical Program of Congress 2019.
- All Authors with acceptance to a ‘Presentation’, ‘Pitch Stage’, Speakers Corner’ and a ‘Poster’ session are required to write and submit a full technical paper, which will be a CIMAC Congress 2019 publication.
- A Technical Paper template is now available for download (on the right-hand side).
- An instructions file for Paper writing has been compiled for your quick reference.
- All papers are to be uploaded via the EPS in the MS-Word 97-2003 format.
- Please ensure to ‘Submit’ your paper for a review, after upload.
Important Dates (update):
All papers are to be completed and submitted by Wednesday, 06 February 2019 as announced along with the confirmation emails.
The Technical Committee will commence a review of your technical paper soon afterwards and will remain in touch with you via the EPS regarding the review of your paper. The review process is expected to complete by the end of March 2019.
Further instructions regarding the review process to follow before the submission deadlines.
Electronic Paper System (EPS):
The Electronic Paper System (EPS) for the CIMAC Congress 2019 has been reopened for the Paper Phase (https://eps.cimaccongress.org). A manual for the Paper Phase has been published on the EPS as well as on the Congress website (available for download on the right-hand side).
The EPS now has the updated status regarding your submitted abstracts, and it is now possible to upload and submit a technical paper for review, the deadline dates for submission are as mentioned above.
In case of any questions or comments, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org.