Vancouver is a vibrant city with lots of things to see and do. Galleries and public exhibits for art enthusiasts, historical sites and districts for history buffs, and scenic hiking trails and botanical gardens for nature lovers are just a small sampling of the city’s diverse attractions. From colorful downtown neighborhoods, to culturally diverse suburbs and mountainside districts, there’s plenty to explore!
- have a look around Vancouver with a 360 degree view at Vancouver lookout
- visit the Chinese garden or the museum of Vancouver
- make a trip to the Sea to Sky Gondola outside of Vancouver to have a magnifivient view of the majestic coastel forest and surrounding mountains. Once at the top, many adventures await.
- try the Capilano Suspension Bride Park high above the Capilano River
- experience an extraordinary view from the Peak of Vancouver on top of Grouse Mountain. You can either hike up the mountain or use the gondola.
CIMAC Congress will provide a get together meeting room with information's about the city, sightseeing tours and excursions with daily tips. You will get the chance to connect with others, to explore Vancouver and it's sourroundings together.